Sell Your Real Estate
If you are currently thinking about selling your San Diego home, OpenOffer.com® can help! The Open Offer process allows Home Buyers to place Offers on your property. You can receive multiple offers at the same time and simply select the best one. Your real estate agent can negotiate the best possible price for you by making multiple counter offers, deleting offers, rejecting offers & accepting offers. Note: you are not obligated to sell until you finalize the transaction, offline & in writing with your agents. OpenOffer.com® is a price negotiation platform to assist you obtaining the best possible price while keeping back up offers as well.
Selling Your Property
All listings in Open Offer’s searchable database are taken straight from the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). This means that if you are currently selling your property through a San Diego real estate agent, it can be found on Open Offer® & home buyers can place offers on it. Your listing agent must become a member in order for you to view the offers and negotiate the best possible price.
So how can you start?
- 1. Register as a Home Seller for FREE.
- If your property is already on the market for sale, then simply contact your agent and ask them to join OpenOffer.com® so they can receive confidential, non-binding open offers on your behalf.
- If your property is not on the market and you would like to sell it on OpenOffer.com®, then simply Contact Us. Note: we don’t accept for sale by owner.
- View all offers your property received, when & by whom the offers were made and how your real estate agent negotiated the best possible price.
- View all questions & showing requests, made by home buyers and agents. Learn from the questions and adjust your marketing approach accordingly.
- Watch how other properties in your neighborhood are priced, how many offers they receive & by whom. It could be that the same Home buyer placed an offer on your property as well. This important information will assist you with any adjustments that you need to make in order to stay competitive.
2. Monitor the activity on your property and in your neighborhood.
3. Accept, counter offer or ignore an offer within 24-48 hours of receiving it. Once you accept, ask the buyer to send a written offer. If they don’t, simply select your next best back up offer.
Receive Multiple Offers on Your Property
Open Offer allows you to receive multiple offers on your property at once. When placing an offer, the buyer will supply a minimum and maximum price, along with their increments. If a competing offer is placed, the offers will adjust themselves according to the indicated increments until the highest offer is determined. This ensures that you will receive the best possible offer for your property, according to the rules of supply and demand. All offers are logged and your agent will be able to save them as back up offers.
|Real Estate Type||Today||Y-Day|
|Lot / Land||0||1|
Real Estate News
by Veronika Kotla
Selling a downtown San Diego condo has never been that hard to tell you the truth. San Diego is, after [...]
by David Cohen
Short sales in Chula Vista are a great buy. Now more than ever these homes are ready to pluck by [...]
by Carly Fiske
If you’re selling a Scripps Ranch house in the current market there are a few things you need to be [...]
by Nitara Deratany
If you’re a first time home buyer, you may not understand why banks foreclose on homes. While the term might [...]
by David Cohen
Fallbrook is off the radar. That’s why you don’t hear too much about it. Imagine that. However, buying a house [...]