2361 Corte Pescado #96, Chula Vista, CA 91914
Sell Your House in 30 Days
- · Updgrading?
- · Divorce?
- · Downsizing?
- · In Foreclosure?
- · Moving?
- · Behind On Payments?
Loading street view...
Real Estate News
by Nitara Deratany
If you’re a first time home buyer, you may not understand why banks foreclose on homes. While the term might [...]
by David Cohen
Fallbrook is off the radar. That’s why you don’t hear too much about it. Imagine that. However, buying a house [...]
by Cindy Richards
Most people dream of owning their own home, but is paying it off really in your best interests? If not, why [...]
by Veronika Kotla
Buying a home usually means you’re getting it in as-is condition, unless the specifications are noted in the contract. In [...]
by Veronika Kotla
Driving through the communities and neighborhoods of San Diego may not be enough to tell you how safe each one [...]
As a Home Buyer, OpenOffer allows you to set up your own "Increments", our system will monitor your offer & will negotiate the lowest possible price. Your increments will apply only if a competing Home Buyer places a higher offer.
We are not an Auction site & your OpenOffer is NOT a bid. With Open Offer you are in control of your increment & no one can see your Open Offer criteria, not even the seller!
The Open Offer process ensures Home Buyers receive the lowest possible price & Home Owners receive the highest price. So if your goal is to negotiate the best possible price, than Open Offer is your best & only (patent pending) solution.
1. Your Open Offer information - is kept secret from other users & is not shared with others
2. Open Offer - is only an intent to offer to buy Real Estate it is NOT a legally binding contract. So feel free to negotiate on as many properties as you wish.
3. Home Owners - are not obligated to sell and Home Buyers are not obligated to buy. When you agree on the price, simply take it offline and place a written offer (without multiple faxes!)
4. The information on this site is collected from various public and private sources, including Multiple Listing Services (MLS), different real estate professionals and buyers and sellers like you. We do not guarantee that the information found on this site and its database is complete, accurate or reliable.
5. You are aware and agree that we do not guarantee the sell or purchase of real estate on the site. Properties shown on the site can be removed, or sold outside of the site at any time & without notification to potential buyers even though offer has already taken place on the subject property. For more information, please check our user agreement
San Diego MLS Data Provider
Data last updated: Thursday, May 23, 2013
Schools information near 2361 Corte Pescado #96, Chula Vista, CA. 91914 is provided by the US department of Education it is the most reliable information we can provide you with. Community information in the area of 2361 Corte Pescado #96, Chula Vista, CA. 91914 is provided by Principle Real Estate Group You may want to click on the links under Categories located on the left side of each pop up window for more detailed information. Maps information for 2361 Corte Pescado #96, Chula Vista, CA. 91914 is provided by Google Maps.
Please note: 2361 Corte Pescado #96, Chula Vista, CA. 91914 was for sale through Principle Real Estate Group and buyer representation was done by Joe Maak Real Estate.